Ferring offers IVF medication at no cost to eligible veterans and their spouses
Ferring is committed to helping eligible veterans and their spouses along the road to parenthood
Ferring is offering select fertility products through MDR Pharmaceutical Care to eligible infertile veterans and their spouses at no cost.
Who is eligible?
- Medically separated from active duty
- Department of Defense Category 2 or 3 veteran*
- The service-related injury resulted in infertility, requiring assisted reproduction
- Must be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- Patient and/or spouse has no insurance coverage for IVF medications
As simple as:
- A physician must certify the veteran’s eligibility on the medication order form and send it to MDR
- MDR then ships the medication directly to the veteran and his or her spouse
- No additional requirements or redemptions are necessary