Healthcare Provider Resources
Resources for You and Your Team
As your partner in care, we’re proud to offer tools and resources to help you provide the best possible care and experience for your patients.
Educational Resources for Clinicians
Discover our free eLearning platform for clinical experts, FertilitySkills—powered by EngagedMD. This training tool provides:
- 2.5 hours of evidence-based content from the basics to clinical treatment options
- Trusted information by expert nurses, APPs, REIs, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) specialists, technology educators, and more
- Easy-to-use information that is accessible at any time
Progressing the Patient & Clinic Experience in Fertility Care
This series explores topics relevant to providers and their teams who work closely with patients in the fertility space.
Find Help Supporting Your Patients
Our programs are designed to help you support your patients—from educational tools so they can learn about treatments, to guides that can help them prepare for their appointments. We also offer a range of financial assistance programs to help them with treatment costs.
Our support programs can help your patients:
- Prepare for their appointments
- Connect with a fertility coach for one-on-one support
- Find a community of people they can relate to
- Navigate insurance
Our financial assistance programs can help patients who:
- Are on select Ferring fertility medications
- Have had cycles canceled due to COVID-19 or a natural disaster
- Have elected to freeze their eggs
- Are veterans and spouses seeking IVF treatment
- Are seeking fertility preservation prior to cancer treatment
Ferring Reproductive Medicine and Maternal Health wants to keep you up to date on news that impacts the industry and resources that enhance your patients’ care.Sign Up To Stay In Touch